Why plan your flights online?
- Save time and money
- PC-based planners are expensive to buy and to maintain current data
- AeroPlanner's online service only requires a web browser
- No software downloads required for 99% of the service
- The 1% that requires Java applets are clearly shown and are optional
- Plan your flights with current data
- AeroPlanner uses official FAA data that is updated every 56 days
- Flight planners do all of the calculations for the navigation log
- The data effective dates are shown on the site and printed on many of the products
- All charts are scanned by AeroPlanner and are up-to-date versions of NACO-published Terminal Area Charts (TAC), Sectionals, WACs, and IFR Enroute charts.
- Build your own map using the AeroPlanner-provided vector data by turning layers on and off as you see fit, including color-coded terrain elevation data.
And, best of all: You include only the data and those parts of the charts that you need for a flight and put it all together in a TripTick.